Saturday, February 7, 2009

Skiing

Hi Everyone,
Yesterday we almost went skiing with our charter school. Unfurtunaly it was snowing kinda hard and it was a wet snow. The road was icey and again we spun around. We made it within 18 miles of Seirra Sumit this really nice person on the side of the road told us. He also said at the rate we were going it would take us an hour to get to Sierra Sumit so we turned around cuz my mom was scared we would not make it home cuz we would die or get seriously injured she might have been over dramatizing ever since my aunt spun out and fell in the ditch with the bollards, but I think it was a wise choice that we turned back. It probably wouldn't have been fun, but we were so disapounted cuz we were looking forward to going and we had to drive 7 hours to go nowhere well we saw snow, but it was a wise choice cuz we had a late start. Please commit if you made it up.
♥,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Mari said...

I missed you guys up there! I didn't feel like skiing, then I saw the collins and harlanders, and christina, so it was better. I did really good, and took the same slopes as everyone else. My dad fell at every single hill, and then we couldn't find him for an hour because Reid and I went ahead. It took us an hour to find him! That was sort of scary. I am so sore now and I had to go to ballet today with wendy, katie, juliet, megan, and alexandria. Missed you. My mom said we could go skiing together another time! Yay! p.S. i guess you could say I am good. I was one of the best people in my family!

Erika said...

I feel so bad for you guys! I can't even imagine how disapointed you guys were :o(