Tuesday, February 24, 2009

M!!!!!!!!!!

This is on of my fav. stuffed animals. His name is M. Very original. LOL. I almost always sleep with it. And it's so big it takes up like most of the bed :(. We also like to jump on the trampoline together. It is alot of fun cuz it goes really high!!! I got M in Las Vegas when we went there two years ago. M was really excited when I bought M. I am so excited cuz we are going to Las Vegas in May for my cousin. And we might go to the M&M store to buy another one.
♥,
Jennifer

M waving

M doing the splits

M in the chair

M posing

4 comments:

:) said...

Hi Jennifer,

M is quite the star. I especially like the picture of him doing his daily exercise - the splits. He is very talented.

Mom

Unknown said...

Gotta love M. Haha! He's cute!

Erika said...

I LOVE M! That is so cool that you get to go to Las Vegas! Miss you!
-Ricky (that's my new "nickname")

Jennifer ;) said...

I miss you SO much.
Jennifer