Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hi

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy with school and ballet. I have just started high school this year. It is not as hard as I excpected it to be. I do have one class that I don't like at all. Science. The kids in that class are very immature. So next year I hope I don't end up with them again. To aviod ending up with them, I am going to try GATE Biology. I could have taken Biology this year, but I didn't want to. Now I kinda wish I had taken it. In ballet we have started on the show The Emporer's New Clothes. I am playing the Princess. It is really fun, but also kinda challenging. It is also fun because all my friends are in it, and we can learn the dances really fast! Here are some pictures of Aladdin whichs is the last show we did in 2009.


















No comments: