Sunday, March 16, 2008




Hi everyone


I just wanted to know if people wanted more pics.


or not. Please leave a comment telling me what


you would like to see. If you like it how it is please


say that. If you want me to do what I want to do


ask me what I like doing through the comment thing.


And if you want me to come to your blog tell me and


add new stuff a lot piz.


Jennifer


P.S. My blog would not be complete with out a pic.


P.S.S. If you could not read that please post a comment.


I ♥ this pic. It looks yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

jelly belly said...

i want polls and pictures and short colums
robin

MB said...

That cookie is so pretty! Did you decorate it yourself? On Robin's blog, she said you were crocheting. What are you making? I am making a shrug (sort of a short sweater thing) I had hoped to finish it by Easter, but I don't think that will happen. Aunt Cherie said she is coming down this week- that will be fun!

M

jelly belly said...

how are you doing? please take a look at my blog
robin

Megan said...

I love pulls and picturs !!! Put lots on !!!
Megan

Amy Collins said...

How did you come up with the name pinkpanda95?

Erika said...

Yea how did you come up with that name pinkpanda95?

Dallas said...

I deffinetley could not read that. Sorry!

Dallas